Bogotá, Colombia · Engineering
We are looking for awesome developers to help us evolve, improve and maintain our unique augmented reality app.
In this role you will work alongside our small, dynamic engineering team to ensure our app delivers high-quality and innovative experiences. We are going through an exciting stage of growth here at Arista dev, and as our app continues to expand its user base across the world we need passionate engineers who want to push the boundaries of augmented reality advertising.
Your primary goal will be to support and develop Arista dev’s iOS app, helping the team achieve monthly releases and deliver amazing augmented reality experiences to millions of users.
As experienced iOS and Android developer, we expect you to have a proven track record of building outstanding apps (publicly available in the App Store).
In order to ensure the highest quality, we require:
- 3+ years of experience developing;
- Excellent understanding of Objective-C and lower level frameworks of iOS, such as GCD, OpenGL ES, Foundation;
- Feel at ease with most frameworks of iOS, including AVFoundation, CoreData, CoreGraphics, CoreMotion. UIKit has no secrets for you;
- 5+ years of experience developing in a complex, compiled OO language (Objective-C, C++, Java);
- Excellent understanding of programming patterns and ability to architect elegant solutions to complex problems using abstract classes;
- Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment;
Passion for quality and maintainability of code.
Preferably you also have
- Experience in writing unit tests;
Experience with Git and Jira.